Dr.Who meets the Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr.Who meets the Doctor

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:02

An oldie, but a goldie. My very first fan-fiction, thought I may as well repost it for the new members!

Dr.Who meets The Doctor
By Luke Ryan (Explosive Cookie)

The majestic Dr.Who was resting in his favourite arm chair when he woke up he found himself alone… A note on the sideboard, little Suzie’s handwriting, ‘Me and Louise are out tonight, hope you find something interesting to do grandfather, maybe work on TARDISes navigation systems ~Love Suzie’. ‘Oh what an excellent idea Suzie, I will work on TARDISes navigation systems. They have been messing up recently’ said Dr.Who to himself. Dr.Who wandered off into his back yard to find not one, but two TARDISes ‘Oh, my what has gone wrong now! Have I crossed my own time stream…well, lets find out’ Dr.Who walked into the Police Box to find himself not in TARDIS but in a very similar environment, a main control console with lots of buttons and levers with a giant glass column reaching to the ceiling.

“Oh my!” exclaimed Dr.Who. A young man that looked around 30 popped up from under the console, he was wearing a dark purple jacket, a waistcoat and an astonishing bow tie.

“Hello I’m the Doctor” he remarked

“Oh, hello. I am Dr.Who”

“Ah another Doctor? Welcome aboard the TARDIS, Yes yes its bi..” The Doctor was cut short

“Did you say TARDIS?” asked Dr.Who in a surprised voice

“Yes…are you familiar with the name?”

“Oh yes! I made a space time machine called TARDIS that was dimensionally transcendental as this one is! But how did you acquire the knowledge to make one?”

“Wait…Dr.Who…this is way too big of a co-incidence, show me your ‘TARDIS’ ”

They rushed outside and to the Doctors disbelief there It was, another TARDIS the exact same shape, bar a few minor differences. They rushed into TARDIS and it was as Dr.Who said, dimensionally transcendental just like The Doctors.

“Wow, bit different to mine but it’s the same principle, you have a fluid link there, a flux capacitor over there and then all the wires…OH and the fault locator!” said The Doctor in a childish manner

“So, what does all this mean? Why do you have a version of TARDIS aswell?” asked Dr.Who, puzzled

“I know what has happened, I may of dropped a thermo-coupling and most likely landed in an alternative reality…I am you from another universe where I am a Timelord, from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterberous. Not a human who made a fully working time machine in the 60’s! You sir are a genious! Now I best be off before anything worse happens…goodbye Dr.Who”

“Goodbye Doctor, nice meeting…well me I figure!”

And with that, The Doctor exited TARDIS and took off in his beloved blue box, never to meet with Dr.Who again…

Picture drawn by StarkBoy, coloured by myself in photoshop CS5.5

Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr.Who meets the Doctor

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:08

I liked that. I wish Character Options would release a Peter Cushing figure. This sort of idea would make a great figure animation. Lovely idea to make them from different universes.

TFD Big Grin

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:11

The Fourth Doctor wrote:I liked that. I wish Character Options would release a Peter Cushing figure. This sort of idea would make a great figure animation. Lovely idea to make them from different universes.

TFD Big Grin
Cheers! I'm really happy with this looking back over it, I wrote it about a year ago so its been a while. If I ever get chance to make a Cushing figure I will try to make an animation out of it!

ExplosiveCookie
User

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:13

I've seen a few customs. I think a Patrick Troughton figure would make a good base. Ooo, you've inspired me to go ahead and make one now. As soon as I've properly got into making Jamie, I'll think about a Cushing Doctor.

TFD Big Grin

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making

Back to top Go down

Post  NigelFromSpace on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:01

why are your sentences so far apart? surely they should be more compact to get a bettar understand to the reader, by making it choppy the flaw is interrupted creating agreat gapping which makes the test less readabel. great work all te same!
NigelFromSpace
User

Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:04

I actually find it easier to read large chunks of text in this way. It's very easy for my eyes to drift, so this was really useful. Sometimes removing my glasses is not the sensible option, so there is reason.

TFD Big Grin

The Fourth Doctor
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 21:18

NigelFromSpace wrote:why are your sentences so far apart? surely they should be more compact to get a bettar understand to the reader, by making it choppy the flaw is interrupted creating agreat gapping which makes the test less readabel. great work all te same!
I just copy and pasted it from the original word document, I just left it as it pasted. It wasn't like that in the document btw.

ExplosiveCookie
User

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 19:46

Brilliant story Luke !! I remember drawing the picture for you Very Happy
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  CarrotJuice on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:54

Really nice story ExplosiveCookie! A great what if take on what would happen if the regular continuity collided with the movie continuity.
CarrotJuice
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top