MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 16:10

well this thread has been suggested to me by several members on the forum. i would like to discuss my political opinions with you. i believe that this country has been overun by imigrants. im not racist mind you, i like curry but i think that enough is enough. i got kicked out of my job at forbidden planet and i was replaced by a romanian at half the pay! this isnt racist because i know it is true cos my mate ted who still works there told me about it. back in the day maggie knew what was what abut these new lot have really mucked up the party. cameron hasnt got the guts to stand up to the eu and i think if he did then we would have a farier britannia and i hope nigel farage wins the next election.
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  TheIronLad on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 16:30

I myself have no problem with immigrants as long as they are here to work and not claim benefits. I also believe benefits should be a last resort even though jobs are increasingly getting harder for people to get. That's why I think people have such high opinions on immigrants taking jobs and not happy with the fact they have jobs here in the UK. But that's how it is unfortunately , people who do not work and claim benefits may not have good qualification or CV meaning they cant even get jobs at a supermarket or factory , that's why the immigrants take these jobs. That's why I believe people shouldn't judge immigrants for taking the jobs. p.s Nigel , what does liking curry got to do with liking immigrants ?
avatar
TheIronLad
User

Posts : 332
Points : 375
Join date : 2013-04-28
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 17:16

Many immigrants take jobs that are undesirable and of low pay. We also see 'British' people not getting jobs because, actually, an immigrant is better qualified, despite the job being minimum wage. No one wants to clean school buildings, but if you're a university educated eastern European with no job and you have every right to come to this country for work under EU law, you will take that horrible job that no 'native' wants. There are people that come to the country to take advantage of our system as well as 'British' people who take advantage of the system. However, I find most people work for the best job they can get. Unfortunately, it does often come down to intelligence and we are seeing an increase in people on benefits who normally would have worked massive shifts in factories and mines. Job choices have changed and employers want the best person for the lowest cost for their company. Rather than ranting at the change and trying to revert everything back to the way it was, we need to work with the change and find a system that gives honest people whatever their ability either a job or fair support. Many immigrants are helping our economy. We just need the stability of living for some people to be improved. Those people are never helped by any positive change other than if they got a job folding cardboard boxes. It's a horrible situation to be in and blaming immigrants is not going to help.

TFD Big Grin

_________________


The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
avatar
The Fourth Doctor
User

Posts : 292
Points : 385
Join date : 2013-05-25
Location : The Bat-cave
Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 18:03

The Fourth Doctor wrote:Many immigrants take jobs that are undesirable and of low pay. We also see 'British' people not getting jobs because, actually, an immigrant is better qualified, despite the job being minimum wage. No one wants to clean school buildings, but if you're a university educated eastern European with no job and you have every right to come to this country for work under EU law, you will take that horrible job that no 'native' wants. There are people that come to the country to take advantage of our system as well as 'British' people who take advantage of the system. However, I find most people work for the best job they can get. Unfortunately, it does often come down to intelligence and we are seeing an increase in people on benefits who normally would have worked massive shifts in factories and mines. Job choices have changed and employers want the best person for the lowest cost for their company. Rather than ranting at the change and trying to revert everything back to the way it was, we need to work with the change and find a system that gives honest people whatever their ability either a job or fair support. Many immigrants are helping our economy. We just need the stability of living for some people to be improved. Those people are never helped by any positive change other than if they got a job folding cardboard boxes. It's a horrible situation to be in and blaming immigrants is not going to help.

TFD Big Grin

well if they arent as intelligent then they should try and get some. the thing that is really helping is really helping out economy is the rise of ukip. before ukip the econmy was falling to bits but now with the rise of nigel and his friends we have a thriving econmy and soon we our country will be back on its feet when nigel is elected prime minister.

kiss and blessings 
xxx
 Hail The Alien!
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 19:09

just got back from the job centre. they didnt have anything for me as usual though i saw someone from czecosloxkia  getting given a job as a under floor manager at tesco! flipping ridiculous if you ask me. i worked at fp for ten years and whar did they give me in return?  nothing just sent me out on my backside and now i have to go trailing around bleeding job centres! i tell you when nigel gets in everything will be different.

kiss and blessings

xxx Hail The Alien!
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 19:28

My personal opinion on Ukip is that IT is whats helping Britain fall. Its racist, sexist and has no real stand. But, to be fair, I dont really care for politics. But I do know that Ukip is bad. This isnt to start an arguement. Just me views

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 19:37

DalekEmperor101 wrote:My personal opinion on Ukip is that IT is whats helping Britain fall. Its racist, sexist and has no real stand. But, to be fair, I dont really care for politics. But I do know that Ukip is bad. This isnt to start an arguement. Just me views
 if it wasnt for nigel than we would be completely ecomonically destroyed by now. ukip isnt bad it is the way of the future and also you are wrong that ukip has no stand because it does the stand it has is that we need to stop letting imigrants into this country untill we can get everyone a job, whole groups of people like me are loosing work so half qualified people from eastern european. it isnt fair.
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 19:44

NigelFromSpace wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:My personal opinion on Ukip is that IT is whats helping Britain fall. Its racist, sexist and has no real stand. But, to be fair, I dont really care for politics. But I do know that Ukip is bad. This isnt to start an arguement. Just me views
 if it wasnt for nigel than we would be completely ecomonically destroyed by now. ukip isnt bad it is the way of the future and also you are wrong that ukip has no stand because it does the stand it has is that we need to stop letting imigrants into this country untill we can get everyone a job, whole groups of people like me are loosing work so half qualified people from eastern european. it isnt fair.
Yes. Our economy is being destroyed. By us. Its actually thanks to immigrants that we are where we are. They do the jobs that we think are petty or small. They do the jobs we wont, and sometimes, they are more qualified to do the jobs we do. Ukip is racist, homophobic and really should be a banned party. From what Ive seen and heard anyway, they dont stand a chance, so there isnt any point in worrying

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:30

DalekEmperor101 wrote:
NigelFromSpace wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:My personal opinion on Ukip is that IT is whats helping Britain fall. Its racist, sexist and has no real stand. But, to be fair, I dont really care for politics. But I do know that Ukip is bad. This isnt to start an arguement. Just me views
 if it wasnt for nigel than we would be completely ecomonically destroyed by now. ukip isnt bad it is the way of the future and also you are wrong that ukip has no stand because it does the stand it has is that we need to stop letting imigrants into this country untill we can get everyone a job, whole groups of people like me are loosing work so half qualified people from eastern european. it isnt fair.
Yes. Our economy is being destroyed. By us. Its actually thanks to immigrants that we are where we are. They do the jobs that we think are petty or small. They do the jobs we wont, and sometimes, they are more qualified to do the jobs we do. Ukip is racist, homophobic and really should be a banned party. From what Ive seen and heard anyway, they dont stand a chance, so there isnt any point in worrying

dalekemporer101 i think you are being facist by saying that people cant express there political opinion. what if i came up to you and said "you cant like this because i say so". you wouldnt like that would you? what right do you have to say what political party should be banned. also if you did know about politics then youd know that ukip do have a chance of being elected just because you cant admit something is good and for the best dosent mean that you should ban it that is wrong
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:35

I don't think DE101 wants autocratic rule, Nigel. Laughing If we have anything to learn from history and recent events, we know it ends on death. Besides, DE101 can still have an opinion on a political party, despite not being involved in politics.

TFD Big Grin

_________________


The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
avatar
The Fourth Doctor
User

Posts : 292
Points : 385
Join date : 2013-05-25
Location : The Bat-cave
Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:45

The Fourth Doctor wrote:I don't think DE101 wants autocratic rule, Nigel. Laughing If we have anything to learn from history and recent events, we know it ends on death. Besides, DE101 can still have an opinion on a political party, despite not being involved in politics.

TFD Big Grin

he didnt say that though the fourth doctor he just said that he wanted to ban ukip which i think is facist, just because he dissagrees with a group doesnt mean that he should ban it should he? i think it is strange that people arent interested in politics though because if they arent then they are juggling with there own future. who knows who might get in if people arent interested in it.

kiss and blessings
xxx Hail The Alien!
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 21:09

From what I gather from DE101, he is still interested (why else would he be participating in the thread), just not to the extent that you are. Not many people are proactive in certain political groups as they could be. They follow what goes on and listen to many sides coming up to elections and make a decision from there. Also take a look at DE101's age. At 16 one in ineligible to vote. I was certainly interested at 16 but was not paying as close attention to politics as I am now that I am 18.

I think it's great that you are so involved in what you believe in. I think DE101 was just saying that from what he has heard, he really doesn't like UKIP. If he believes UKIP is what is making Britain fall, that's his opinion. He can say he wants the party banned, but I doubt anyone in this country would ever be in a position to do so. We have democracy and freedom of speech and a relatively untroubled political past when compared to other European nations. There are certain parties that have been banned. UKIP, I don't think would come close to being banned. Although controversial by many people's views, it's not seeking totalitarian control. Very Happy

TFD Big Grin

_________________


The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
avatar
The Fourth Doctor
User

Posts : 292
Points : 385
Join date : 2013-05-25
Location : The Bat-cave
Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  Scary on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 21:34

The recent decline of the economy has nothing to do with either UKIP or the general public, it's mostly down to the banks.

I personally disagree with UKIP because of their deeply right-wing leaning on political matters, such as their proposal to fully privatise the NHS which would benefit no one but a government that's trying to cut its expenditure (and social responsibilities).

But as for immigration, I really don't mind people coming over here as long as they're working. However, they should only move here if they have a job secured, not if they haven't found one yet, and they should only be allowed to live and work here if they can speak English fluently. I think they should pay to use the NHS - we pay for it with our taxes, they should pay too and not get it completely free. Access to benefits is a tricky one... I think maybe they should have to pay a special immigrants' tax to pay into the benefits system in case they ever lose their job and need some support, instead of just getting taxpayers' money for free. However, I'm not against people immigrating here, unlike UKIP who want to cap it for years (and then probably completely stop it, too).

I think the main problem is the volume of immigration. 1 in 6 people in the country today is an immigrant. Because of the amount of immigrants working, there's fewer jobs for Brits. The issue is that because of the EU, we have to let any and all Europeans in and allow them to work and live here. The way then to solve the issue would be to leave the EU, but there are many downfalls, too. We'd have greater control over our legislature, but there'd be economic impacts, too. So I'm undecided on which way I will vote in the referendum.

But the simple fact is that the majority of the British people are concerned about immigration, and it seems that more and more people are jumping on the anti-EU bandwagon. Whether that's down to genuine public concern or the media using immigrants as scapegoats for our problems so to divert the attention away from their fatcat friends who are the real culprits, well, that's another question. But the simple fact is that people are not happy and it's all in UKIP's favour.

DE101, you say that UKIP have no chance, but actually they took the majority of seats at the recent EU election, beating Labour, the Conservatives and the Lib-Dems. Clearly they are getting more popular with voters, which is worrying. They won't win a majority at the general election and form government, that's for sure, but they'll definitely win seats in the House of Commons. That is, personally, a frightening thought since they could grow in popularity.

_________________


Kind regards,
Scary
(Co-Administrator and Moderator).
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 21:47

Well explained view, Scary. UKIP are a very real threat. I don't believe they will win a majority, or even be part of government after the next election (if we get another coalition). However, what was very clear after the EU elections a while back was that UKIP took votes away from the Conservatives and strongly, Labour. Many 'working class' voters particularly those in mainly white areas of the country who normally vote Labour, were seen to vote UKIP. I see a very real possibility of seeing another coalition due to there again being three main parties: Conservatives, Labour and UKIP, with Lib Dem now having fallen out of favour due to their lack of control over the Conservatives.

TFD Big Grin

_________________


The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
avatar
The Fourth Doctor
User

Posts : 292
Points : 385
Join date : 2013-05-25
Location : The Bat-cave
Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  Cromwell on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 23:12

Let's try and keep this civil guys. Smile
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  Scary on Tue 05 Aug 2014, 02:14

The Fourth Doctor wrote:Well explained view, Scary. UKIP are a very real threat. I don't believe they will win a majority, or even be part of government after the next election (if we get another coalition). However, what was very clear after the EU elections a while back was that UKIP took votes away from the Conservatives and strongly, Labour. Many 'working class' voters particularly those in mainly white areas of the country who normally vote Labour, were seen to vote UKIP. I see a very real possibility of seeing another coalition due to there again being three main parties: Conservatives, Labour and UKIP, with Lib Dem now having fallen out of favour due to their lack of control over the Conservatives.

TFD Big Grin

Actually, Labour didn't do too badly. UKIP got 24 seats, up by 11, and Labour got 20, up by 7. The Tories actually did worse with 19 seats, down by 7. If anyone lost votes to UKIP it was the Tories. Labour no doubt lost some, but looks like Dave's brigade took more of a wounding. Razz

As for the Lib-Dems, they really aren't doing well. They only won 1 seat, down by 10! Even the Greens and the SNP did better than them! :laugh:

_________________


Kind regards,
Scary
(Co-Administrator and Moderator).
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Sat 16 Aug 2014, 17:00

seeing as im in the netherlands I thought id tell you all about what i think about drunks. like my great namesake and future leader of this country nigel farage i believe that we should legalise drugs. i think that it could actuall do this country some good. it will make the good people even happier and those that are bad will just end up taking too much. win/win i think. i think it should be restritced to over 20 though, dont want to get little kiddies on crack or something! but year those are my views.

kiss and blessings

nig
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  Minty Cyberman on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 21:47

Well I for one agree with Nigel completely. I'm a Kipper all the way. I mean what happens when one of those massive Romanian hulk bandits takes over my round down the Kingston Way? I mean if that happens then how am I going to compete? I'm voting for UKIP. British jobs for (semi) British people.
avatar
Minty Cyberman
User

Posts : 67
Points : 78
Join date : 2013-08-16
Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  NigelFromSpace on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 13:05

seeing as I was recenlty stopped from expresing my opinions by captain admon i thought it would return to this thread. ukip ae coming and none of your liberal elitest can stop it can you it is coming. when nig is at number 10 we will be united as it said in that wonderful son by mr reed (which wasnt racist by the way) and it will soon come to pass once we leave the eu empite of evil.
avatar
NigelFromSpace
User

Posts : 60
Points : 188
Join date : 2014-05-25
Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum