Garry's Mod Photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garry's Mod Photos

Post  BuwaroE on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 06:45

Alright, so one Bloxwich Marathon ago, I was bored and hopped on to the Boredom Destroyer E Series and played some Garry's Mod and did some scenes. Feedback is greatly Appreciated Smile 

Last edited by BuwaroE on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 13:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleverly added Achievement references, new photos)

"These statues told a story. Now it's lost. Buried under ropes; packed into boxes. Maybe it's still there if you stop to look. Don't stop... My aim is to move forward... Always... Forward..." -Afro Samurai
BuwaroE
User

Job/hobbies : Revek Industries
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor

Back to top Go down

Re: Garry's Mod Photos

Post  BuwaroE on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 10:04

Scary wrote:These are very cool! Particularly Iron Man! :DHow did you make them and what did you use?

I've always wanted to do some comics in this style of animation as it reminds me of the very cool 'Second Empire' Dalek comic series. Bounce

Thanks Scary Smile I made them via models on the Community Page. I used the standard in-game camera, nothing special. The game is up on Steam if you want it LINK: http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000 So comics can be made Smile

"These statues told a story. Now it's lost. Buried under ropes; packed into boxes. Maybe it's still there if you stop to look. Don't stop... My aim is to move forward... Always... Forward..." -Afro Samurai
BuwaroE
User

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 12:53

Hey BuwaroE, awesome photos ! Do you need a really good pc to be able to play Garry's Mod ?
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  BuwaroE on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 13:33

Stark-Boy wrote:Hey BuwaroE, awesome photos ! Do you need a really good pc to be able to play Garry's Mod ?

Not likely, all you need is a computer with DirectX 9 to 11 and your set, Direct X 8 works as well but DX9 is more commonly used on the Community Made Models

BuwaroE
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top