- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Hulk
- Hawkeye
- Red Skull
- Falcon
- Leader
- Wolverine

"Some are fully articulated (like 1 Hulk figure which surprisingly has rocker ankles), while some as stated earlier, focus on gimmicks. The Black Widow figure seems to be a repaint of the Avengers 2012 version with a new head while Captain America is a repaint of the 1st Avenger Comic Series Ultimate Captain America."

So which ones are you guys looking forward to? I'm definitely looking forward to the more articulated ones like Red Skull, Falcon, Hulk and the Leader etc. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: The Avengers 3.75" 2013 Figures

Post  ASSIMILATION39 on Fri 31 May 2013, 09:47

More to add to my ever growing MARVEL figure collection Very Happy Very Happy

CYBERMEN REIGN SUPREME
WE WILL UPGRADE THE DOCTOR

"you don't understand the implications, im not a human being, I walk in eternity"                  - THE 4TH DOCTOR 

ASSIMILATION39
User

Job/hobbies : collecting
Fav' Movie Character : superman (henry cavill)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 14:35

Cool figures. Probably only would get Wolverine if any (maybe the red-faced Nazi too - never seen the films by the way Laughing). I've been looking for a Wolverine for a while on this scale and this might do the trick. I'll have a look for others with articulated knees first (even if they need repainting). Can someone tell me the name of the 'red-faced Nazi'? I just think he looks hilarious. I want him for that reason only.

TFD Big Grin

Last edited by The Fourth Doctor on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 14:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar check)

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering. ~The Doctor
 4th Doctor  Vadering Time  Batman 
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top