Star Trek - The Films

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Trek - The Films

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:27

One of the best Star Trek films i have ever seen. Action right from the start, with a brilliant storyline and a fantastic soundtrack, it is up there with First Contact. Seeing the Romulans in battle was amazing.

What are your thoughts?


Last edited by DalekEmperor101 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  Kevin's Customs on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:22

It wasn't bad... Not my favorite of the TNG movies though. I love the battle scene at the end. I love how Riker Finally Married Deanna Troi I like how in the end Riker got his own ship. cheers

Could have done without B4 and Data's Death as well as the Telepathic assult of Deanna.

_________________
Feel Free to PM me for your custom action figure needs..
avatar
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Posts : 503
Points : 513
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : USA

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:33

It did have its downsides, but it was pretty good. And the effects were amazing!

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  Kevin's Customs on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:45

DalekEmperor101 wrote:It did have its downsides, but it was pretty good. And the effects were amazing!

Have to agree there. Effects were awesome in that movie. It still looks good after 10 years. My Fav TNG movies was Insurrection!

_________________
Feel Free to PM me for your custom action figure needs..
avatar
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Posts : 503
Points : 513
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : USA

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:57

Ive only seen that once before. But ive seen FC twice now. Generations was good as well

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:13

I have yet to watch these, not a big fan of ST. Watched one or two episodes a while back, it didn't really get me hooked into the story enough.

But those were old ones so maybe these films will get me intrested Razz

_________________


Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
avatar
ExplosiveCookie
User

Posts : 285
Points : 289
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Somewhen
Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  Kevin's Customs on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:16

ExplosiveCookie wrote:I have yet to watch these, not a big fan of ST. Watched one or two episodes a while back, it didn't really get me hooked into the story enough.

But those were old ones so maybe these films will get me intrested Razz

Three Next Generation Episodes to watch would be "Q Who" and then "Best of Both Worlds" Part I and II. This is one of the most Epic Story Arcs of TNG

_________________
Feel Free to PM me for your custom action figure needs..
avatar
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Posts : 503
Points : 513
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : USA

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:27

Kevin's Customs wrote:
ExplosiveCookie wrote:I have yet to watch these, not a big fan of ST. Watched one or two episodes a while back, it didn't really get me hooked into the story enough.

But those were old ones so maybe these films will get me intrested Razz

Three Next Generation Episodes to watch would be "Q Who" and then "Best of Both Worlds" Part I and II. This is one of the most Epic Story Arcs of TNG

Agreed there Kevin. Best of Both Worlds was one of the best story arcs i had ever seen

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek - The Films

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum