Exam Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exam Results

Post  The Professor on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 00:35

I'm guessing that a decent number of people here are waiting on some results tomorrow? (Or later today, I suppose, I'm up past midnight again.)

Best of luck to everyone!

_________________

The Professor
User

Posts : 73
Points : 122
Join date : 2013-05-11
Location : London
Job/hobbies : Writer
Fav' Movie Character : ???

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 02:48

Best of luck to anyone getting results! Very Happy One year since I was petrified about my A level results lol!

_________________
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
User

Posts : 240
Points : 253
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : My computer
Fav' Movie Character : n/a

http://meetthevamps.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Stark-Boy on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 08:03

After a sleepless night of feeling totally nervous, thinking about what will I do if I don't get into University ? And all around feeling ill. Logged into UCAS to find I have been accepted to my firm choice to do Media Production. Couldn't be happier  cheers

_________________
avatar
Stark-Boy
User

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Join date : 2016-08-13
Fav' Movie Character : Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  MarthaJonesFan on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 23:13

Congrats Stark!! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
MarthaJonesFan
User

Posts : 240
Points : 253
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : My computer
Fav' Movie Character : n/a

http://meetthevamps.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Stark-Boy on Fri 19 Aug 2016, 11:21

Thanks MJF !!  Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Stark-Boy
User

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Join date : 2016-08-13
Fav' Movie Character : Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Valeyard on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 23:14

Well done everyone! Very Happy I'll be getting my Maths Stastics GCSE Results and my Science ISA Exam Results back in September. I'll inform you all of how I did. Smile Wish me luck!

~Valeyard
avatar
Valeyard
User

Posts : 187
Points : 262
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Stuck In The Sodding Time Vortex Again!
Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Stark-Boy on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 17:45

Valeyard wrote:Well done everyone! Very Happy I'll be getting my Maths Stastics GCSE Results and my Science ISA Exam Results back in September. I'll inform you all of how I did. Smile Wish me luck!

~Valeyard
 
Good luck !! You'll be fine Wink

_________________
avatar
Stark-Boy
User

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Join date : 2016-08-13
Fav' Movie Character : Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Valeyard on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 18:14

Stark-Boy wrote:
Valeyard wrote:Well done everyone! Very Happy I'll be getting my Maths Stastics GCSE Results and my Science ISA Exam Results back in September. I'll inform you all of how I did. Smile Wish me luck!

~Valeyard
 
Good luck !! You'll be fine Wink
Thanks Stark! Very Happy

~Valeyard
avatar
Valeyard
User

Posts : 187
Points : 262
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Stuck In The Sodding Time Vortex Again!
Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Stark-Boy on Wed 24 Aug 2016, 22:44

Wishing everyone receiving their GCSE results tomorrow, good luck ! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Stark-Boy
User

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Join date : 2016-08-13
Fav' Movie Character : Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Valeyard on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:21

Went to collect my Statistics results after phoning up the school and asking if I could collect them.

I GOT A C! Very Happy HIGHEST GRADE I'M ABLE TO GET DUE TO BEING IN FOUNDATION! cheers

~Valeyard
avatar
Valeyard
User

Posts : 187
Points : 262
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Stuck In The Sodding Time Vortex Again!
Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Cromwell on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 11:30

Valeyard wrote:Went to collect my Statistics results after phoning up the school and asking if I could collect them.

I GOT A C! Very Happy HIGHEST GRADE I'M ABLE TO GET DUE TO BEING IN FOUNDATION! cheers

~Valeyard

Well done Valeyard! Glad to know you've got it. Very Happy
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Valeyard on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 17:56

Cromwell wrote:
Valeyard wrote:Went to collect my Statistics results after phoning up the school and asking if I could collect them.

I GOT A C! Very Happy HIGHEST GRADE I'M ABLE TO GET DUE TO BEING IN FOUNDATION! cheers

~Valeyard

Well done Valeyard! Glad to know you've got it. Very Happy

Thank you Crom! Very Happy

~Valeyard
avatar
Valeyard
User

Posts : 187
Points : 262
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Stuck In The Sodding Time Vortex Again!
Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Re: Exam Results

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum